Hello from Brazil!

• Soon we'll be competing with the Vogons :crazy1

IBM 5150, 512kb, 20 MB HDD, HGC&OAK VGA, IBM 5151

Compaq Deskpro XE466, 20 MB Ram, SCSI, ESS 1868, ArGUS

Ryzen 9 3900X, Asus Crosshair VIII, 32 GB RAM DDR4-3600, RTX 2080 Super, Samsung 980Pro 1TB, 970Evo 500GB

• what i like about our contest, which i do not like in the zak-league, is that we require "proper" driving, no cutting, using tricks etc. :)

From what I understood, is that you can't prevent people from "cheating" anyway, so it's even encouraged there.

Something not necessary in our contest because we're honest with each other - right? :D

• Jigo Thanks! Besides the do-whatever-you-want main competition (which does take some getting used to -- at times, it feels not just like a different game, but a different genre!), ZakStunts has a side scoreboard for racing in the traditional way; you can see at the bottom of the current race page. If you select the "GAR competition" option when sending a replay, it will also show in this side scoreboard.

oerk Those rules indeed came into being more or less in that way, in the early 00's, though since then they took on life of their own. I like to think of traditional racing and whatever it is that we do at ZakStunts main competition as different modalities of the same sport, like in athletics, or artistic gymnastics :)

Entschuldigen Sie mein nicht vorhandenes Deutsch. Fühlen Sie sich frei, auf meine Nachrichten in der von Ihnen bevorzugten Sprache zu antworten. :)

https://www.raceforkicks.com/

• Happy Welcome..

Do you like Football? ;)

3x 486´er, Amiga 1200, Amiga 500, Atari ST, 2xAtari 800, Atari 130, 1x NES, PS1
    72x Leisure Suit Larry in the land of the Lounge lizards

• Newbie question: I was going to post at the Stunts contest thread, but when I go there I don't see a "post" button. Is there something that needs to be enabled in my account?

Entschuldigen Sie mein nicht vorhandenes Deutsch. Fühlen Sie sich frei, auf meine Nachrichten in der von Ihnen bevorzugten Sprache zu antworten. :)

https://www.raceforkicks.com/

• Sobre todo me parece que es una traducción de GOOGLE:D

bem-vindo :)!

• deepl.com funciona muito melhor

deepl.com funciona mucho mejor

:D

IBM 5150, 512kb, 20 MB HDD, HGC&OAK VGA, IBM 5151

Compaq Deskpro XE466, 20 MB Ram, SCSI, ESS 1868, ArGUS

Ryzen 9 3900X, Asus Crosshair VIII, 32 GB RAM DDR4-3600, RTX 2080 Super, Samsung 980Pro 1TB, 970Evo 500GB

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!