Dual Tag Ram mod For Intel 430HX Socket 7

• ....do I see that right, that this is a solution for all these poor sods with T2P4 1.x and 2.x boards, looking keen to our 3.x ?!?

"..seid ihr in etwa Anarchisten" "Nein, SOWEIT entwickelt sind wir noch nicht" (R.A.Wilson)

JEDE Zentralisierung ist Machtmissbrauch!!

...ich kann IMMER Iomega ATAPI ZIPs brauchen - schaut doch mal nach bitte ;)

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von duncan ()

• ....do I see that right, that this is a solution for all these poor sods with T2P4 1.x and 2.x boards, looking keen to our 3.x ?!?

I'm not familiar with an "t2p4"
    Still new to this and I really only know the little I've come across.

Would you mind explaining what you mean?

Be Happy, it's only going to get worse.

• Asus P/I P55T2P4(S,D), one of the Best HX-Boards, going 66 to 75 to 83(!!) Mhz, does exist in various Versions, and many are not able to go to the 512MB. From Version 3 on, they do, and if you've got the "right" Board you get the Voltage down to 2,0V :D , so feel free to put on that Board an 400 AMD K6III+@75FSB=450 and be happy ;)

Greetings, duncan

"..seid ihr in etwa Anarchisten" "Nein, SOWEIT entwickelt sind wir noch nicht" (R.A.Wilson)

JEDE Zentralisierung ist Machtmissbrauch!!

...ich kann IMMER Iomega ATAPI ZIPs brauchen - schaut doch mal nach bitte ;)

• Asus P/I P55T2P4(S,D), one of the Best HX-Boards, going 66 to 75 to 83(!!) Mhz, does exist in various Versions, and many are not able to go to the 512MB. From Version 3 on, they do, and if you've got the "right" Board you get the Voltage down to 2,0V :D , so feel free to put on that Board an 400 AMD K6III+@75FSB=450 and be happy ;)

Greetings, duncan

Ahh i see.

In that case yes the mod I linked should bring those boards up to 512.

It's not the easiest of soldering and the HX chip is very tthin but it should work just fine.

I've also been working on a mod for the VRM on my only socket 7 motherboard that should bring the core voltage down to 1.6v and maybe even run the vcore off of the 12v rail of the psu which should be cool.

-lime

Be Happy, it's only going to get worse.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!