4D Sports Driving / Stunts - Jahrescontest 2024

• 2:18.25....

Aber!!! Schneller, als Dewie (die muss sich halt noch schminken)

Und zu diesem Zeitpunkt auch noch schneller, als struuunz

Code
    mooh.................2:05.15
    Overdrijf............2:10.25
    Jigo.................2:11.10
    oerk.................2:15.60
    Beckenrand-schwimmer.2:18.25
    Miso.................2:21.15
    PetCo................2:38.55
  • so ich steige mal ein...

Code
    struuunz.............2:10.65

• So und noch einen...

Code
    struuunz.............2:09.10
  • beckenrand-schwimmer Sonntags sind die Straßen doch so schön leer :D

Code
    mooh.................2:02.50
    struuunz.............2:09.10
  • At the risk of looking like a complete idiot if half of the competitors send new times in the next 30 minutes, congratulations to struuunz for winning the "regular racers" trophy. Again: great time.

And mooh: well played, now I am actually a little impressed. As far as I'm concerned you're welcome in Zakstunts any time.

I'd like to see you guys' final replays. I expect I lose most time in and beyond the dirt section. I might be in the wrong gear in one or two places as well. Might be braking a bit too hard for the small corners, and I'm not sure about my line around the boulevard between the chicanes either. Would be fun to see how other people handle it.

And that's it then from me for now. Have a good race up next everybody!

O, and a random tought I just had: we have a racing format called "Le Stunts", for live races. Everyone gets together in a chatbox, downloads the same track and then has 12 minutes to create an 8 minute replay getting as far as they can (it's a multi lap track, after a fashion). So limited rewinding is allowed, as is going offroad, but there are no advanced shortcuts and such. I feel like that might actually be a decent middle ground between our regular racing formats, not fo mention that it's a lot of fun. If people are interested, maybe we could do a community crossover live race sometime?

Anyway, Overdrijf out.

• Hey Overdrijf , thanks for the invitation. I have to admit the available time for my hobbies is limited, so at present i have to turn down the chance to participate in the ZakStunts or any other contest.

Back to topic: Are u also interested in a replay of my own lap? I will upload the replay in case...

• mooh: Yes, certainly, I would love to see it. I know you drive (drove?) automatic, it'd be interesting to see how you handle the hard braking sections and the double speedup of the bridge/banked corner combo. I might even learn something about the car I made.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Overdrijf ()

• Nur, wo bleibt Dewie ????

Jaja, ich hatte doch in meinem Geburtstags-Thread darauf hingewiesen, dass ich dieses Jahr die ganze Zeit mit wichtigen weiblichen Dingen (Nägel lackieren, Handtaschen kaufen usw.) beschäftigt bin. Daher müsst ihr Stunts unter euch Männern ausmachen.

Aber ich kann - wenn den auch die Wohnung geputzt ist und ich nicht mehr vorm Herd stehe Funfact: Ich koche tatsächlich gerne, ohne jede Ironie kann ich jeden anfeuern, der schneller ist als beckenrand-schwimmer . Muhaha!

Remember the new number: 0118 999 881 999 119 725 ... 3 :D

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!