• Hallo,

Apologies for writing in English. I live in Adelaide/South Australia but am from German heritage (Mannheim region).

I realise this is a German speaking forum (alas I only speak English), but I am keen to access/read some of this forums content (via Google Translate) like this amazing thread by Lineablu:

Lineablu’s ultimativer UM8810PAIO Thread

I have a number of these boards (ECS UM8810) and also a bunch of LS-486E's, examples of which are below:

ECS UM8810

LS-486E

I am a huge fan of the 80's/90's demo scene (I love the Gravis Ultrasound cards in particular) and gaming, and also have a bunch of modified Amiga's (I primarily use a CD32 and 1200).

Eitherway, Hallo Zusammen!

Amiga 1200 - Blizzard 1260 Rev6 (71E41J), Indivision AGA MK2cr

Amiga CD32 - TF330 030/50MHz with MMU, Kipper2K Riser

C64 Reloaded MK2 - 1541 Ultimate II+

DOS Retro PCs - Elitegroup UM8810PAIO rev.2.1 with Intel DX4@100, LuckyStar LS-486E rev.F with Cyrix 5x86@133

• G'day, welcome home mate ;)

Thanks for introducing yourself! I'll enable write acces for your account.

Many people here speak English at a reasonable level, however for those who don't, it would be cool if you could translate the other way around for taking part in threads :)

If you need a translator that works well, try this website: https://www.deepl.com/translator

Hrzl_wlkmn

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!